The CAN bus design specification strictly defines the characteristics of the differential level bits of the CAN node. If the differential level signal characteristics of the node do not conform to the specifications, the abnormal working state is likely to occur after the field networking, and the nodes appear between the nodes. Communication failure. The specific requirements are shown in Table 1, which is the test standard "GMW3122 Signal Characteristics Standard".
Table 1 GMW3122 signal characteristics standard
In the past tests, we can only measure the end amplitude of the 1bit differential level dominant bit through the oscilloscope, and then divide the difference in the first half (50%) of the first half of the measurement, if the difference is between 81%~ 150% passed;
Then measure the maximum value of the differential level in the second half (50%), divided by the end amplitude of the sub-dominant dominant bit, if it passes at 95%~105%;
It can be seen that although the method can roughly measure the characteristics of the differential level signal of the CAN node, the measurement method is difficult to operate because of the small number of samples used for analysis, so in order to improve the accuracy of the measurement result, the reduction is Labor costs, Guangzhou Zhiyuan Electronics Co., Ltd. improved the test method, using CANScope-Pro bus analyzer, CANScope-StressZ expansion board, using the supporting software eye diagram and symmetry test to measure.
The test plan is as follows:
1. As shown in Figure 1, make a test connection. The test uses CANScope-Pro's eye diagram function to perform statistics to achieve high test accuracy. After the DUT is powered on, it must always send CAN messages. CANScope does not check the bus response. Its black test leads (ground) must be shared with the DUT's CAN transceiver.
Figure 1 signal characteristic test connection diagram
2. Open CANScope. After the DUT sends the message normally, click Start as shown in Figure 2. Turn on the eye diagram function of the device and obtain the eye waveform as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 2 Start eye diagram function
Figure 3 Eye function
3. Using the cursor, first measure the amplitude of the end of the eye diagram signal, as shown in Figure 3, which is 2.15V. Then measure the maximum amplitude of the first half of the bit, as shown in Figure 4, 2.73V. Then 2.73/2.15=127%, in line with GMW3122.
Figure 4 Maximum amplitude of the first half
4. Then measure the maximum amplitude of the second half of the bit, as shown in Figure 5, which is 2.25V. Then 2.25 Ã· 2.15 = 104%, in line with the GMW3122 signal characteristic standard.
Figure 5 The last half of the maximum amplitude
5. In order to accurately test the voltage value of CANH+CANL, you need to use the symmetry test function. As shown in Figure 6, click â€œStart symmetry testâ€ in â€œTestâ€.
Figure 6 symmetry test
6. As shown in Figure 7, in the â€œsymmetry testâ€ operation window, first click â€œAutomatic settingâ€ to adjust the voltage range, and then adjust the error voltage to 0.4, then click the â€œStart Testâ€ button and wait for the test result to be judged. .
Note: Since GMW3122 specifies that the voltage of CANH+CANL should be 4.2V~5.8V, it is normally 5V. Therefore, when the symmetry test is used, the (CANH+CANL)/2 is used for discrimination. So the standard range is 2.1V~2.9V, and the normal is 2.5V. Therefore, the error voltage in Figure 7 needs to be filled in 0.4.
Figure 7 Symmetry test CANH+CANL
If the test result is passed, the voltage of CANH+CANL is 4.2V~5.8V.
CANScope analyzer is a comprehensive CAN bus development and testing tool developed by Zhou Ligong Zhiyuan Electronics. It integrates mass storage oscilloscope, network analyzer, bit error rate analyzer, protocol analyzer and reliability test tool. Integrate and correlate various instruments organically; redefine the development and test methods of CAN bus, and evaluate the correctness, reliability and rationality of CAN network communication in multiple angles; help users quickly locate faulty nodes and solve CAN bus The various problems of the application are the ultimate tools for CAN bus development testing.
We are the manufacturer of producing energy saving ceiling lamps. There are three color temperatures with cool white, warm white and natural white of down lights. Available RD/BL/GR/PK with multi-color options for you. The unique features of LED Down Light are: CRI>80, PF>0.5. These ceiling lamps are mainly apply to hotel, restaurant, office, shopping mall, super market, residence, hospital, coffee bar, club, staircase, entrance and toilet etc. Specially molded led down light in high grade pure polycarbonate material and with aluminum heat sink brings superior insulation performance, cost effective, easy installed, durable illumination on your ceiling. Such simple design PC led down lighting creats a very good light ambience after it is installed in home, hotel hall and supermarkets etc, it is a popular choice for ceiling lighting facility.
SMD Led Down Light
Smd Downlight,Smd Led Panel Downlight,Led Smd Downlight,Smd Downlight Housing
Jiangmen Lika Lighting Electrical Appliances Co., Ltd , https://www.lika-led.com